The Annual Artistry Juried Art Exhibit
a great place for children to learn and create in an artistic way!
Art Lessons Graphic Design Original Artwork
All rights reserved - This page and all its contents are Copyright protected and may not be used in any way without proper permission.
The Artistry 1437 Mt. Zion Rd. Union, Ky 41091 email@example.com
For Information that you can download and print click on the link below
- Each student may enter one picture per category.
Please limit total entries to 3.
- All artwork must be ready to hang on hooks -
either matted and backed with cardboard or framed.
See Making Your Artwork Ready to Hang info sheet.
- Artwork that has been previously entered is not eligible. All artwork must have been
created at The Artistry.
- All artwork must be submitted on or before March 22, 2023
- All winning artwork will receive a ribbon; 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and Honorable
Mention. There will also be awarded Best of Show ribbons.
Judging will take place on March 26.
Judging will be done by a local artist who is unfamiliar with the students.
- The artwork, winning or not, will be displayed at the Union Scheban Boone County Public Library, U.S. 42, Union, Ky., from April 2 through April 30
Due to space constrictions, some artwork may not be displayed. However, all students who enter will have some of their artwork in the exhibit.
- All artwork may be picked up at the Artistry Studio after May 1.
- The Boone County Public Library and The Artistry Studio will not be responsible for damage or loss, although the greatest care will be taken to protect the artwork.
- Ages 7 through 11 - Ages 12 and older
- Painting: Oil or Acrylic - Pastels: Chalk or Oil - Watercolor - Drawing: Charcoal, Pen and Ink, Pencil - Colored Pencil - Mixed Media
There are several frame shops and sources for mattes and frames in this area. I have a matte
cutter and will be able to make your artwork ready to hang for $7.00 per picture.
The deadline for this service will be March 15.
For any additional information about the Art Show, Entry forms or displaying your artwork please contact Alison Thiessen at The Artistry, 384-4541.
An Exhibition of Artwork by
The Artistry Art Students
Union Scheban Boone County Library
8899 U.S. 42
Art Exhibit open during Library hours
Artwork will be on display until May 1
Visit The Artistry at
The Artistry Art Exhibit will be in April this year!
Schedule for art exhibit:
• March 15 Last day to matte artwork
• March 22 Last day to enter artwork
• March 26 Judging of Artwork
• April 2 Art Show Reception
2:00 - 4:00 pm
Scheban Library, Union, Ky
• Apr 30 Art Display Ends
Scroll down for Links to print Art Show info and entry forms